|“||Set into an original Victorian dry dock, tells the fascinating history of Barrow||”|
- North Road LA14 2PW
- Wed-Sun 11am-4pm
How to get there
- Car : Entering Barrow along A590, turn right at the roundabout just before Tesco onto North Road. The Dock Museum is on the right at the second traffic lights.
- Bus : Route 2 and Route 5 travel pass the Dock Museum. Board from Stop B on Furness Building Society side at Town Hall Bus Interchange. Disembark at the bus stop on North Road just past Tesco. The Dock Museum is across the road.
- Train : The Dock Museum is a 20 minutes walk from Barrow Station. The station exit path leads to Abbey Road. Turn right, walking in front of Duke of Edinburgh Hotel. Walk to the end of Abbey Road where Tesco is. Turn right in front of Tesco and left at the roundabout which is North Road. The Dock Museum is on the right at the second traffic lights.
- Attractions : Channelside Walk
- Food : Dock Museum Cafe
- Accommodation : Premier Inn is across the carpark